[APD] Re: Flag cichlid /american flag fish confusion

I am not a big fan of AFF/FFF (Jordanella floridae) for algae control, since mine both attacked the other fish in the tank and ate my fine-leaved plants (mayaca, rotala wallichi). My experience with hair algae was that a 4-day blackout, followed by routine dosing with KNO3, knocked it down and kept it gone forever - and I had it bad: http://groups.msn.com/rsfish/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=28<http://groups.msn.com/rsfish/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=28>

-rs