[APD] bright light plants for driftwood

I've previously used low light plants for growing on driftwood in my tanks, but in my newer nanocube tanks, which have
better light, I would like to try a faster-growing brighter-light plant
because the anubias and java ferns are growing more algae than leaves.
I tried some riccia (nice until it came floating away), but would like
to try something different. Any suggestions for other plants that like
to be on driftwood, and will outgrow the algae in my high-light, CO2
injected tank?

 Diane Brown in St. Louis
  Where spring has sprung!