Re: [APD] re: any advice please

Quoting Joey Choochootrain <hubbahubbahehe at yahoo_com>:

> thanks for your help with my 2 20 gallon setup with 2 x 65 watt hood,,, it
> will be cool in my dormroom...  btw what is a still???

When you set up a DIY CO2 system the yeast and sugar not only produce CO2, they
produce ethanol (alcohol). This mixture is called mash. A still is what you use
to turn mash into hard liquor (or moonshine). This is what it means when a
bottle of Jack Daniels says it was distilled in TN. Now if you go back and read
my message it will be much funnier.

BTW, if you want to read up on the matter here is an interesting link
http://www.wineworldfdw.com/how_a_still_works.html

Russ