micro fan (Re: [APD] Re: Re: failed CF Retro)

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

You wrote:
 (snip)
> If you are unable to get the results you want with the hood as it is, let me
> also throw in my plug for AH Supply.

That sounds like the most popular solution.

 (snip)
> On your present canopy, have you considered a micro fan (computer type)
> mounted to the back part (/) per your illustration above pulling air up and
> out? It wouldn't be visible that way and I bet it would do an excellent job
> evacuating the heat.
> Dave

I had considered a fan, and your suggestion makes me want to consider it
some more. Have you or anyone else found such a fan at any of the chain
stores or online?
--
Thanks Again,
Bob