[APD] Re: Bunched plants? -- or - everything but the Kitchen Zinc

Scott H. writes: "Use anything handy and nontoxic to hold a horizontal stem
down until the roots grab hold."

I've only even tried this with Rotala rotundifolia, but there I had good
luck just tucking the growing tip into the substrate. I had several stems I
was doing this way, so I didn't want to have to come up with that many
weighted objects. It's been about four months, and those tips are still
stuck into the substrate with no apparent ill effect.

- Jim