[APD] Re: Python Flow Rate

I don't use a Python, but I do have a $12 ViaAqua pump that lets me do 50 gal water changes (in my 90 gal tank) in, I dunno, 5 minutes? That's the time to pump OUT -- putting water back in I have a line from my kitchen tap that is much slower, so I am probably at 45 minutes total.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=8164&Ne=1030&R=13078&Nao=9&N=2004+22788+1032

(I did have to spend another $10 on some tubing of the correct diameter to mate to the pump's output.)

Perhaps you can find this brand on your side of the pond. It's working great for me and the price is right. I just reach in the tank, stick the pump to the side, run the hose outside and let 'er rip.

Good luck,
Matt