[APD] Re: Python Flow Rate

I made my own 55 foot "python" from half inch nylon braided hose and a water
bed drain/fill kit from wal mart. Total cost was about $40 compared to $130
for the 50' Python. With decent watr pressure I can change 50% of the water
on two 130 gallon tanks in an hour (that's from the time I start cleaning
the glass to when I've filled the tanks, actual drain/fill time is just over
30 minutes).

Regards,
James
Aquarium Club of Thunder Bay meets on the first Wednesday of every month.
8:00 pm Confederation College room C216