[APD] Madagascar Lace bulb

I just extracted my madagascar lace from my 75g aquarium. I'm giving it
away. It's the long-leaf variety. (It's on the right side of this picture --
http://www.aplants.com/75g/DSCF1607-cropped.jpg) Send me your address and
I'll mail it out to you by Wednesday morning. If you have something cool to
give me in return, great. If not, no biggie.

First come, first serve, before 11am Eastern Time on Wednesday morning
(3/24) if you write to me after that, you won't get it. :)

Please keep "Madagascar Lace bulb" in the subject so it doesn't get lost in
my junk mail...

Kevmo