Re: [APD] cheap pH meters!

Resolution and accuracy are two very different things.
Many things have a higher resolution than accuracy.

Never mistake the number of digits on the screen for the
degree of accuracy. ;-)

Scott H.
--- revance at indiana_edu wrote:
> Quoting Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous at hotmail_com>:
>
> > Forget those PITA test kits for pH.  Check this out:
> >

> http://www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=PHH7X&Nav=grebb01
> >
> > Nick A
> >

> That's pretty inexpensive... however I don't understand
> why you would have a
> resolution of 0.01 when the accuracy is only +-0.2. Seems
> to me thats kind of
> misleading.

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and more at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14; Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Aquatic Gardeners Association www.aquatic-gardeners.org