[APD] HELP Black @%1t on my plants

Can anyone help my tank is being over run by some variety of algae.  I
believe it is a variety of Black Beard Algae and is multiplying happily in
my 90 gallon display tank.  I can post pictures on the web and leave the
links here if that will help.  I am not looking for a sure fire fix but
maybe someone's best guess answer.
	I can answer any questions as far as water quality and other conditions,
but I am not sure what ones are important to this question so I'm not
posting any now.

Thanks in Advance

Wass
Moline IL