[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 7, Issue 63

For good reason I'm paranoid because of multiple experiences with "the wet carpet syndrome".

With the diatom XL I put it inside a 10G Rubbermaid and try to keep it about level with the upper portion of the tank. I figure that if it does, for some odd reason, syphon out water the rubbermaid will collect it. With the unit being up higher it may--though I don't really want to test that part of the theory--stop the syphoning action sooner.

Bet it kinda irked you to give Martha the $4 though. ;-)

Susan