Re: [APD] Re: 20 Years My Eye!

Out of one pickle and into a dozen more! Susan, that's a
dilly of a recommendation.

Could be the original Vortex actually used a pickle jar. I
just learned that the glass jars used to be "Ball" jars.

Scott H.

--- Susan Aufieri <susanaufieri at verizon_net> wrote:
> It's your basic one gallon pickle jar. <g>
>
> The reason it cracked may very well be because of it's
> shape. Easy
> enough to fix by going to the bulk aisle of your local
> grocery store.
> Irritating, sure. I don't blame you for being aggravated.
> But think of
> all the pickles you'll get for lunches!

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and More at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14
Marriot Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA