[APD] AF - The ultimate consumer

"Finally, and this is probably most important, get back to the vendor and ask
THEM which species they shipped you and how to tell them apart. Also ask why
in god's name they weren't labeled when shipped. Unless you as a consumer
stand up for yourself, vendors will try to get away with all sorts of shoddy
practices, and not labeling plants is not very helpful to a consumer."

AMEN!  This doctrine holds true at the grocery and the department store!  We MUST be responsible consumers or we'll get what we deserve.

--
Growing old is inevitable;
growing up is optional.