[APD] Re: Mark and Peta's Issues

M + P, a few comments:

First, if you have silver dollars, they will eat your plants, if not today,
next week.  They and a planted aquarium are not compatible.

Second,  I would think that coral sand would slowly dissolve, harden the
water, and raise the pH.  Perhaps the water flowing through the pool kept the
hardness from getting too high.

And third, without being too parental, unless the electronic measuring
devices are used in a legitimate business, deducting their cost on your tax return
would violate tax law.  I knew a person who took his pet dog as an exemption
and apparently never got caught, but he didn't announce to the world that he was
doing it either.

Regards,

Bill