Re: [APD] Re: tank temperatures?

I am thinking the same thing as you... I bred angelfish for quite some time and
wouldn't recomend anything lower than 76. Personally I kept them around 85. A
lot of fish can survive in many different conditions (angelfish are pretty
hardy), but surviving and thriving are very different. Angelfish are warm water
fish just like discus, they are just much more tolerant of various conditions
than discus are.