[APD] Float switches (was contact rating)

I'm advised that mercury switches are no longer
used because of potential environmental damage.

However, the message is clear, the float switch
I'm looking at needs to be hooked up to a relay
to drive my pumps.

Unfortunately I'm really not looking to get into
any soldering.  Breadboarding electronics doesn't
seem to be one of my talents (I'm really more of
a software kind of guy. If I could do it in C++,
no problem).

Does anybody sell a ready to go unit that can
control my 27 watts of 110 VAC stuff?  I found
one site but they were in Scotland.

Thanks,
Rod