Re: [APD] For those interested in LEDs

If anyone wants LEDs I bought a pack of 100 3mm blue leds off ebay from
someone who regularly sells them on Ebay. I paid $10 ($20 after shipping from
Hong Kong). I am all out now (every piece of electronics in my house has blue
LEDs in it), but I was considering getting some more to make a moon light. I
don't understand why the commercial moon lights are so expensive... all you
need are some cheap LEDs, a soldering iron, and basic knowledge of electronics
to make your own.

P.S. Just remember to add the resistor if it's not built into the LED :-)