[APD] Re: Malay fern

I stumbled across it at a LFS. The pictures I took from the store's tanks, so I can't say how the plant does under water. All plants initially look good in a shop's plant tank ;-)
The guy at the store said that he did not think it was a true aquatic, but was not sure.
It looks nice though!

- Seweryn

This is not the fern that I was thinking of earlier. My best guess
from the pics would be that it's a member of the Selaginella genus
that Tsuh Yang mentioned.  I think they are sometimes called Peacock
ferns (they're not true ferns, though).  The few species I know of
are all terrestrial.  Does your plant seem to be doing well
underwater?  It looks pretty good in the pic.