[APD] Glosso Carpet

Just wanted to add a little note to the growing glosso discussion. I have
had glosso in my tank for about a year and could not get it to form the nice
carpet I saw in the pictures. Before I went to Florida I trimmed back all
the plants around it so that it was getting direct light, unshaded (about 3
WPG). Hey! Now I have glosso carpet! It's not just how much light, it's also
making sure the glosso gets the light.

I know this seems obvious, but it took me a who year to figure it out...

-rs