Re: [APD] Oriental

KL,

Thanks, great job with the photos. I am intrigued by weeping moss..

25 years ago I remember seeing a shop in Singapore, Tanjong Katong shopping complex (? as I remember it) with the name "Weeping Tailors". I have a picture of a sad looking chap with a measurement tape round his neck standing at the door of his shop! :-))

Raj
Bangalore
South India

Hi, everyone,

Someone wanted to know how nurseries grow aquatic plants. If you like to see how Oriental
Aquarium, one of the largest aquatic plant import/exporters in the world does it, please go to:

http://www.killies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=678

Loh K L