Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:18:00 -0500
From: revance at indiana_edu
Subject: [APD] tap water purifier
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I was wondering if anyone has an opinion of the "Tap
water purifier"
made by
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals. I have very hard water (even
after going
through a
softener), chlorine, etc.  Before I have always
purchased RO water from
the
grocery store. I just wonder... if it's as good as
they make it out to
be, why
do people still spend hundreds of dollars on RO
filters (hence I am
sceptical).
I am resetting up my aquarium (it has been empty for a
while) with
discus and
was wondering if this would work instead of my usual
RO water (it's
sure
cheaper). Any thoughts?