Re: [APD] The siphon saga continues...need safety shutoff!

Dang.  Just when I thought I had a good idea.  Somehow
I got the impression that a skimmer box wasn't being
used (which is indeed a recipe for trouble).  I use
low-tech soil substrates and don't use CO2 injection,
so I don't get pearling.  I didn't realize about the
off-gassing.

SO... how about this at least for his upcoming trip
with the housitter worries - stop the CO2 and dim the
lights a bit?  That may be asking for trouble; I don't
have a system that complicated.

Oh well.

-Laura