Re: [APD] Flourite -- or - SeaChem across the Sea

Yes, I've bought it there a number of times. -- and from a
few other places. But Pet Solutions doesn't ship
internationally (excepting Canada).  That's where the costs
could become impractical unless one is shipping in bulk --
which suggests that a hunt for a local importer/distributor
is a good way to go and SeaChem should be able to say who,
if anyone, is doing that.

Scott H.

--- revance at indiana_edu wrote:
> You can also purchase it at www.petsolutions.com   it is
> REALLY cheap there
> $10 for 15lb. I just bought some from them... after
> shipping it is about $15 a
> bag, still not bad.

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia