Re: [APD] (correction)The siphon saga continues...need safety shutoff!

I just want to correct myself... I see what you mean about the evaporation.
The water levels should be roughly the same in the inside and outside box, so
if the water level starts to drop in the tube around the second siphon in the
skimmer box it will replenish itself from the other side. For this to work you
need to make sure your siphon tube goes far enough down on the skimmer side.