[APD] Re: Moving Tanks.

I preface this response with the following advisory:  If you have an old
metal frame tank with the gooey black sealing stuff- Do NOT Read this Posting

I have moved tanks across a room and my entire collection of tanks to a new
house across town  without removing the fish.  I get the tanks down light
enough to lift and then go with them.  The angels are uncomfortable for a few days
since I don't use chemicals in the tanks and that limits how fast I can refill
them.  For example a bare tank with three inches of water in the bottom can
only take one more inch the first day, unless I have jugs or spare tanks of
water aging overnight.

Bob Dixon