Re: [APD] Re: Growing Glosso Update

And I guess another way to put it is that there are a
number of things Amano can pull off that I can't come close
to. ;-)

Scott H.
--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:45:53 -0800 (PST), S. Hieber
> <shieber at yahoo_com>
>
> The fact only Amano tanks are included is the biggest
> statistical
> 'cardinal sin', IMHO.
> With more data, preferably stratified into CO2/non CO2 or
> better still
> high-growth/low-growth (I don't know how you'd do that)
> and accounting for
> reflectors, you could probably find what the current
> relationship used by
> the average aquarist is (although that's not necessarily
> the best).

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia