[APD] Plants available

I have some plants that I have no room for that have
to go.  It would be a shame to throw them out.

I have:
-Potamogeton gayi (good sized pile)
-Hottonia palustris (kept the best stems for myself,
but there is more than enough to get started)
-Nymphaea sp. "Taiwan" - a couple leaves - plant one
and it grows into a whole new plant (in back of
Kasselmann)

You pay $4 for shipping and it's yours.  I have enough
to send to 2 people at most.  First come, first
served, etc.  The stuff must be sent by _tomorrow_.
Even today if if you're fast enough.

Cavan