[APD] Re-Mini Tank

A good choice of fish might be some Corydoras hastatus or pygmaeus as these small cats are a small, peacefula nd interesting species to add to an aquarium. I've been keeping mine in a homemade refugium that sits on top of my 120cm long tank. The inhabitants of this 60cm long x 30 cm wide x 15cm high setup are 10 C pygmaeus, an untold number of red bee shrimp and an assortment of crypts, spathyllium, swordplants and other emergent plants.

Ed in Japan

Just a quick update on my (soon to be) micro plant tank. I got the
mini-bow 5G. I have it set up right now with flourite base and a bunch of
river rocks. I got a small heater and I'm using the HOB filter it came
with (but I'm going to replace the whisper cartridge with eheim media in a
bag).

I'm going out of town next week so I'm not going to put anything in the
tank until I get back. I'm going to order and assortment of plants and
some shrimp from AZ gardens. Still not decided on fishlife. Puffers are a
strong candidate, but I kind of like the idea of a school of small fish..
White clouds, maybe some sort of rasbora.. We'll see. I'd like to have
some cories too, but I think I'm pushing the limits if I get more than one
type of fish unless I only get 1 or 2 of each which I don't really like to
do.

Thanks for all the input so far..

-Jason