[APD] brown spots on my plants

my plants have started to turn brown in spots, the spots eventually begin to grow bigger and cover the entire plant. the ph is stable at 6.8 and the temp is 82. the only growing well is cabomba. The others are java fern, amazon sword, hornwort and one unknown rossett plant with broad green leaves. The swords are loosing the occasional leaf but are not doing too badly the worst is the unknown plant, the java ferns are not turning brown but are not growing. the hornwort is growing slowly but not like it used to. i keep piranhas so i have low lighting 20watts in a 28 gallon and even this i think is too bright for them. The phosphates in my tank are high but nitrate is low. thank you