Re: [APD] RE: Vortex

If it wasn't a family business, some poor shlub probably
would have lost his job for packing the original unit
incorrectly.

Good to hear they took care of you -- despite how long it
all took. But now the thing should go another 20 years
before you have to send it in again.

Scott H.
--- David Terrell <Dave at terrellclan_com> wrote:
> Ok All, I just wanted to update you.  I finally got my
> vortex pump back
> today, the installed the fan and it's running on my tank
> now.  I was a
> bit disappointed when they told me I'd have to pay for
> shipping, but
> after I told them I got it that way when I originally
> purchased it, they
> covered the shipping and included two diatom charges
> (which I didn't
> really need since I have a 20lb bag :-/ but it was a nice
> gesture).  So,
> it's all good, and somehow leaking less air now, so YAY!
>
> -Dave T.

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia