Re: [APD] Re: Growing Glosso Update

I wouldn't imagine your plants would suffer too much from high temperatures
for a couple days. Many people with planted discus tanks keep their temps in
the mid to upper 80s all the time. I have also heard that raising the salinity
of your water with aquarium salt in addition to raising the temperature is
another way to eliminate ich... I tried it once and it seemed to do the job
(however, it wasn't a planted tank I did it on).  Good luck