From: aquatic-plants-bounces+wpearson=adelphia_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+wpearson=adelphia_net at actwin.com] On
Behalf Of Jessica
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 9:50 PM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Chat Series for Non CO2 tank

my apologies Gary, you can find it as a link here:

http://2cah.com/ladyjai/calendar.html

or go directly to it: http://www.2cah.com/chat/planchat.txt
presently in raw unformated form. It is advised to download the text
document and open in the viewer of your choice and add wrapping.

best wishes
Jessica

Gary J. Anderson dba AnCo Associates wrote:

>Where and when can I  hear "Growing Aquatic Plants without CO2" from
Feb. 27th -Tom Barr?
http://2cah.com/ladyjai/calendar.html#details