[APD] Re: Water, water everywhere

Don't feel bad, Rachel. On Monday I started brewing RO into my 30 gallon holding tank. My daughter noticed a few hours later that the floor was damp in the hallway outside the fish room. It turns out I forgot to move the hose from the waste bucket to the holding tank after the first couple of minutes.

10 gallons of RO into the carpets doesn't puddle up, because it trickles out slowly. It just flows along the floor, dampening everything in the fish room, the hall outside, everywhere. Big mess.