[APD] Re: Pirahna not Feeding

Do they eat the goldfish that you feed occasionally?  If so, they may just be spoiled and are on a hunger strike for live food.

You might consider changing the water more frequently.  They are messy fish, and your attempts to coax them into eating might have affected the water.

My pirahna ate thinly cut steak and ham, as well as brook minnows when I could catch them.  It never got tame; it always scurried when anybody came near.

Good luck.

Bill