Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:08:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Lief Brittan Youngs <liefy at yahoo_com>
Subject: [APD] Re: Snails
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

What other ideas do you have? You might have ideas that no one has suggested yet. Only ideas so far are clown loaches, skunk botias, yo-yo loaches, and puffer fish. I am currently using the skunk botias but they are either not eating the snails or are very slow. For one reason or another I can't keep the other fish in my tank.

Lief Youngs