Re: [APD] RE: CO2 Saturation

Sounds like a plan.

Part of the fun is getting there, right?

I don't think pearling is critical, so long as the plants
and fish are healthy, then you have enough O2.

You can get Y fittings here:

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/pvc.html#wye

The present a tad less restriction than Tees.

If your lines start to get complicated, consider using a
strategically placed union joint or two -- it makes things
much easier if you need to remove a part (e.g., the reactor
for cleaning) without having to thread and unthread
fittings.

Scott H.
--- David Terrell <Dave at TerrellClan_com> wrote:
> When I built the thing I had the feeling that I was going
> to have to T it
> off...

=====
S. Hieber