Re: [APD] RE: Discus in Planted tank

They are currently co-existing with red phantom tetras, long-finned zebra and leopard danios, some neon tetras, ghost shrimp and amano shrimp.

I have thought about taking out the danios as they are quite active, but so far they do not seem to be a bother to my discus at all.  I will probably take them out anyway and put in some more neon tetras.

Are there any other suggestions of good companions for Discus?

Jon

Matt Wassenhove <wass29 at qconline_com> wrote:
Thanks for the advice Jon, I was thinking that it would be a good idea. The
fish are going to go into my 90 in the dining room so they should have
plenty of room to swim. Do you have other fish in with them or is it just
for the plants and the discus. I have some fish in their now the biggest
ones being 'Iran Red Rainbow fishes',

Thanks

Matt W.