[APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 6, Issue 61

> hi,
>
> i need some advice on how to grow these plants:
> Proserpinaca, Zephyranthes candida and the giant and
> dwarf hairgrass (Eleocharis), i.e., light,
> fertilization, water conditions, etc.  thank you.
>
> tsuh yang

Mermaid weed is a very common ditch plant here. I keep it in a non CO2
tank. It's slow growing and gets finely dissected leaves in non CO2 tanks
rather than the serrated wide leaves common in CO2 enriched tanks. It does
very well emergent and produces many seeds.
Should not be that hard to grow.

Dwarf water oinion is also easy to grow.
Hair grass also as long as you keep the CO2 up and the water clean, these
all should be fine.

1.5w/gal-2w/gal and up.
Non CO2-no dosing besides fish food.
Ferts are dosed normal with CO2