[APD] Metal Halid for my tank

I just built a new suspended hood for my tank, using 3X70W MH, and 2x54W T5
tubes. This works wonders in the tank, but the problem is that it's so darn
heavy it's a pain to lift up when I'm servicing the tank. So, I have been
wondering if I should just by a nice suspended fixture of some sort. But my
tank is 150x40x60cm, and all the fixtures that I have seen with 3 bulbs in
them are atleast 150, and many even longer. I would like something that's
around 120 long, and I'm guessing something like 3x150W, or maybe 2x150W 1x70W
(but I'm guessing nobody makes this...). So, does anybody know where I can
find something like this? Also, singel suspended MH lamps would work I guess.
Does anybody know here I can find this cheap?

Kind regards,
Hanzo