From: aquatic-plants-bounces+inquartata=comcast_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+inquartata=comcast_net at actwin.com]On
Behalf Of Candy M.
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 3:19 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Turface says they don't make a "Turface Black"

I called the turface company according to them they do not make a turface
black or any black product. They only make it in "grey" is this what your
all calling black? Could someone list a product id number? It is about a 2
1/2 hour drive to the closest place to get any of turface/profiles products
from here so I would like to call ahead and make sure they do have the
correct item in stock.

Thanks
Candy