[APD] Turface says they don't make a "Turface Black"

I called the turface company according to them they do not make a turface black or any black product. They only make it in "grey" is this what your all calling black? Could someone list a product id number? It is about a 2 1/2 hour drive to the closest place to get any of turface/profiles products from here so I would like to call ahead and make sure they do have the correct item in stock.

Thanks
Candy