RE: [APD] RE: Tom's rec's not working

> thx. Tom, your right it was the K2S04 you recommended stopping, my
mistake.
> I have upped the CO2 and will see how it goes .
>
> Rick

I think that will take care of you.
Add the PO4 now and wait 1 hour and also right before you go to bed and the
lights are shut off.
If you add more CO2/PO4 given what you have said prior, I can promise you
should be seeing wambu mad pearling which is a good thing.

Don't feel bad, I thought K2SO4 and KNO3 were the same or one was the other
when I started adding these. I had 75ppm of NO3 real fast, but nothing was
wrong, I had high K+ and PO4 from the tap and adding the liquid iron traces
was not so "Chemical".

Regards,
Tom Barr