[APD] Vigorous (non-stem) plant suggestions

My tank was originally no CO2, low light and therefore is currently heavy on the anubias and other low light plants.

I've added light and CO2, and want to increase my numbers of fast growing plants. In the short term I've stocked with stem plants like cabomba, anacharis and hornwort. The anacharis and hornwort are extremely happy (6-8 inches in a couple of days). But I'd like to explore some non-stem alternatives.

Since I have some limitations (e.g. goldfish) my plan is to test plants individually to find successes, then see about designing and aquascaping with the successes...

Currently testing aponogeton crispus (might be too tasty) and marsilea quadrifolia, eleocharis parvulus.

any other suggestions?

Maggie