[APD] RE: dreams

I've not had any bad dreams about tropical fish, but I have had many dreams
swimming underwater and breathing just fine like a fish. Subconsciously
I've been to Lake Malwai, Baikal, several trout streams and stayed
underwater for what seemed like a few hours, no fear involved at all.
I did have one bad dream about standing out in the middle of lake and what
I was standing on turned out to be a rather large gar.
You can look up what your dreams mean on line also, there are many symbols
that may have meaning in your life and your aquarium.

Regards,
Tom Barr