Re: [APD] Plant & Nutrient Imbalance ID

Rachel Sandage wrote:

I think the plant might be Nesea pedicellata. The tank has
> a GH or 5, from adding CaCO3 and Mg.

I feel like if I could figure out how to get this plant to
> grow unstunted I would really be a successful aquatic gardener!

I don't know on the plant ID.   For the nutrient problem, my first
guess would have been calcium, which is usually responsible for
deformed and curly leaves.

With your GH, and the fact that you are adding CaCO3, I'm guessing
thats not it.

A boron deficiency could also cause this.  What are you using for
trace elements?