[APD] Update

Hi Carol,
Saturday is fine. I'm up for that! I work at 1PM and I live up route 100 in Orefield. Where would you like to meet? Let me see, there's the diner, Burger King, Damians or whatever it's called?, and a few others. I would like to brunch, talk, and then go to work. You tell me when, where, and I'll be there. I could meet you at Krause's or somewhere else. I understand that you want to be cautious. You can email or call me (610.366.8191) to discuss the details of our first meeting.
Caio,
Bill