Re: [APD] I Need Serious Help

Why are you trying to filter out the nitrates and
phosphate? Are the levels so high that you need to do this.
You could be starving your plants. Algae just loves when
that happens. Plants need some nitrate and phosphate and
potassium as macro nutrients as well as the trace element
micronutrients.

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns