[APD] RE: Grey Slime

Cavan,
By lazy water changes, I meant that instead of
pre-treating the water with dechlorinator in 5
gallon buckets I treated it while I was filling my
tank directly with a python. I still do water
changes each week. I have heavily chlorinated tap
water and I sometimes have problems with getting
cloudy water that lasts for weeks if I treat the
water in the tank instead of before adding it
pre-treated.
But anyways, I do know that I did this lazy kind
of water changes when this slime first appeared
and now something brought it back for a repeat
appearance, and I am guessing it was the water
change. I could go ahead and try to make it happen
by doing the same kind of water change...

Steve

Thankyou,
Steve