Re: [APD] Bad Dreams!

Yea... I was 1/2 in my 75 and swimming then I got
caught in the hair algae that had over run the tank.
It was pretty crazy.  I had a couple of dreams over a
day or two.  If I do a lot of work on the tank, then
play some games, and go right to bed then I get some
really intersting dreams.  The RTS (Real Time
Strategy) is semi-3d and touchable with the
terrain/screen being the fish tank.  It's crazy.

Scott R.H.