[APD] re: Tom's dedication

I just gotta say that I'm extremely impressed with Mr. Tom Barr's dedication to helping people (total strangers) with their planted tank needs.  Only the Lord knows how many beautiful planted tanks have come about as a result of his efforts.  Day in, Day out I see him responding and helping everyone here out.  Hats off to you, Mr. Barr.   Sir, you should get an award.

a very grateful Joey